- Eat BEFORE you arrive, the only meal served on check-in day will be dinner.
- Check-in wearing Service Dress Whites.
- Females-make sure that your hair is within NSCC Regulations. Males will have their heads shaved, free of charge, upon arrival. If you do not want your head shaved at training, please arrive with a shaved head.
- Arrival time for check-in is 1300-1500 only, DO NOT arrive before 1300 or after 1500.
- You can park in any legal parking space on campus. Say good-bye to your parents before checking in, you will NOT have ANY contact with them again until graduation.
- Recruits will check-in in the gym for their Seabag inspection. Parents will be directed to the waiting area in the cafeteria.
- Parents CANNOT leave the premises until their child has completed all check-in procedures including the seabag inspection. When the recruit completes check-in, parents in the waiting area will be given a dismissal pass with graduation, check-out/pick-up procedures, and emergency contact information.